- Means “A man from Lucania” (an ancient area in southern Italy)
- May be a short form of Lucas or Lukas
- First name of the third child of actor Vincent D’Onofrio
- First name of the second child of actor Colin Firth
- “Luka” is a song by singer/songwriter Suzanne Vega, released in 1987
The name Luca
Note: This article may feature affiliate links to Amazon or other companies, and purchases made via these links may earn us a small commission at no additional cost to you. Find out more here.
FREE baby name printable/download
Click below to download a large version of this baby name design! You can create something great with this graphic: print it out and frame it as a decoration for your baby’s room, or use the design as the basis for a cut file to use with your favorite electronic cutting machine (such as a Cricut or Silhouette).
After clicking the name image below, look in the upper right for saving and sharing options. This download is for personal use only If you know someone who might like one of their own, please send them the link to this site!